|Date||May 18(Fri.)- 20(Sun.), 2018|
|Chair of Organizing Committee||Itsuo Chiba (Health Sciences University of Hokkaido)|
|Theme||Oral Health for All|
|Office||c/o Oral Health Association of Japan
Notification of abstract acceptance
As we only have a pre-registration, we request your registration before April 5.
Submission Deadlines: February 1, 12:00 Abstract submission has ended.
Applications for subject proposals (abstract submissions) are to be made by email. Please confirm the below points, download the template, and make your submission after entering your abstract.
At the time of application, please be sure to title the email as “Abstract submission”, and send the email with the abstract file attached. In addition, within the email please clearly state whether you wish to make a poster presentation or an oral presentation.
- Author(s): Authors are limited 15 per abstract.
- Author(s) Affiliation: Enter the affiliation of all authors or only the first author.
- Title: It is limited to 100 characters so make the title dynamic and conclusive, rather than descriptive.
- Abstract Text: An accepted abstract must contain the following elements:
[objective], [methods], [results―data and statistical analysis],[ conclusion] and [reference].
- The abstract limit is approximately 1600 characters, which excludes the title, names of authors/co-authors, authors affiliations.
- If you submit abstract containing graph/ tables, the limit is 1000 characters.
Registration is not possible if this number of characters is exceeded.
- Abstracts exceeding the character limit will be considered “incomplete.”
Access to Sapporo
〒060-0001 Sapporo, Hokkaido, Chuo-ku, Kita 1 Nishi 13-chome
Sapporo-si kyouikubunnka kaikan(Sapporo Education and Culture Hall)