|Date||November 16(Fri.)- 18(Sun.), 2018|
|Chair of Organizing Committee||Koji Yamauchi (President of Nakano-ku Dental Association)|
|Theme||Circle of Support spread from the familiar town
- The Role of Dentistry for Disability in Multi-occupation collaboration -
|Office||c/o Oral Health Association of Japan
As we only have a pre-registration, we request your registration before August 31(Fri).
Submission Deadlines: June 11, 1:00pm(in Japan time) Abstract submission has ended.
Applications for subject proposals (abstract submissions) are to be made by email. Please confirm the below points, download the template, and make your submission after entering your abstract.
At the time of application, please be sure to title the email as “Abstract submission”, and send the email with the abstract file attached. In addition, within the email please clearly state whether you wish to make a poster presentation or an oral presentation.
- Author(s): Authors are limited 15 per abstract.
- Author(s) Affiliation: Enter the affiliation of all authors or only the first author.
- Title: It is limited to 60 characters so make the title dynamic and conclusive, rather than descriptive.
- Abstract Text: An accepted abstract must contain the following elements: objective, methods, results ―data and statistical analysis, conclusion and reference.
- The abstract limit is approximately 1200 characters, which excludes the title, names of authors/co-authors, authors affiliations.
- Graphs and tables will not be published in abstracts.
- Abstracts exceeding the character limit will be considered “incomplete.”
Accommodation desk we were entrusted to JTB Corporate Sales Inc.Kasumigaseki Account Sales Division4.
Please contact us directly.
The person in charge Kensuke Kawamura.
Access to Nakano
The 35th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Disability and Oral Health will be held at "Nakano SUNPLAZA" in Nakano City, near Tokyo, Prefecture, Japan.
North exit of Nakano Station on the JR Chuo/Sobu Line and Tokyo Metro Tozai Line.