|Date||November 16(Fri.)- 18(Sun.), 2018|
|Chair of Organizing Committee||Koji Yamauchi (President of Nakano-ku Dental Association)|
|Theme||Circle of Support spread from the familiar town
- The Role of Dentistry for Disability in Multi-occupation collaboration -
|Office||c/o Oral Health Association of Japan
- Special lecture17th at 10:00
Adult developmental disorder and disability and oral health
- Invited lecture17th at 13:10
We are all living together ~ meeting, touching, sharing ~
- Civil Public Symposium17th at 15:20
Medical collaboration to support the familiar town ~ through dysphagia support ~
- Educational lecture 117th at 11:00
Application of dysphagia rehabilitation and developmental swallowing regulated food classification 2018
- Educational lecture 218th at 9:00
Developing research paradigm for Down syndrome
- Educational lecture 318th at 10:00
Down's syndrome periodontal disease biology
- Educational lecture 418th at 11:00
Periodontal treatment of disabled people (Down's syndrome)
- Educational lecture 518th at 13:00
Theory and practice in periodontal treatment of patients with Down's disease
- Educational lecture 618th at 14:00
Role and actual condition of dental hygienists in periodontal disease management of children with down’s disease
- Symposium18th at 14:45
Preventive treatment of periodontal disease of Down's syndrome
- Educational course 118th at 9:00
Team medical treatment for cleft of the lip - Efforts of the Kanagawa Children Medical Center –
- Educational course 218th at 10:00
Oral function management of hospitalized patients in their perioperative period
- Educational course 318th at 11:00
Oral care at the terminal stage
- Educational course 418th at 13:30
Medical assistance with dental hygienists considering systemic management for dental hygiene
As we only have a pre-registration, we request your registration before August 31(Fri).
Submission Deadlines: June 11, 1:00pm(in Japan time) Abstract submission has ended.
Applications for subject proposals (abstract submissions) are to be made by email. Please confirm the below points, download the template, and make your submission after entering your abstract.
At the time of application, please be sure to title the email as “Abstract submission”, and send the email with the abstract file attached. In addition, within the email please clearly state whether you wish to make a poster presentation or an oral presentation.
- Author(s): Authors are limited 15 per abstract.
- Author(s) Affiliation: Enter the affiliation of all authors or only the first author.
- Title: It is limited to 60 characters so make the title dynamic and conclusive, rather than descriptive.
- Abstract Text: An accepted abstract must contain the following elements: objective, methods, results ―data and statistical analysis, conclusion and reference.
- The abstract limit is approximately 1200 characters, which excludes the title, names of authors/co-authors, authors affiliations.
- Graphs and tables will not be published in abstracts.
- Abstracts exceeding the character limit will be considered “incomplete.”
Accommodation desk we were entrusted to JTB Corporate Sales Inc.Kasumigaseki Account Sales Division4.
Please contact us directly.
The person in charge Kensuke Kawamura.
Access to Nakano
The 35th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Disability and Oral Health will be held at "Nakano SUNPLAZA" in Nakano City, near Tokyo, Prefecture, Japan.
North exit of Nakano Station on the JR Chuo/Sobu Line and Tokyo Metro Tozai Line.